Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
The Jamestown Area Chamber of Commerce held its annual golf scramble on Friday, September 14th at Locust Hills Golf Course. Over 20 golfers came out to enjoy a beautiful day of golf and networking while showing their support for the Jamestown Chamber.
The Chamber would like to express their sincere thanks to the following businesses and organizations for their continued support of the Chamber through various sponsorships and door prize donations:
- Greene Memorial Hospital – Eagle Sponsor and provided golf balls for each golfer
- Premier Health – Eagle and Lunch Sponsor
- Freedom Automotive – Eagle Sponsor and door prize donor
- Montgomery Insurance and Investments – Eagle Sponsor
- Anne Gerard, Realtor – Par Sponsor
- Reichley Insurance – Par Sponsor
- Uhl’s Jamestown Market – Par Sponsor
- Kelley’s Café – Door prize donor
The annual golf outing is the main fundraising activity for the Jamestown Area Chamber of Commerce which allows the Chamber to provide various activities, programs and scholarships to the Jamestown and surrounding communities. The support of the Chamber by the community and its membership is most appreciated. We look forward to seeing everyone next year and if anyone is interested in helping with the planning of the 2019 golf outing please email Jim Saner at email@example.com.